Make your voice heard and get involved! Nominations are now OPEN!
- Are you a natural leader?
- Are you passionate about ensuring your fellow excluded employees' voices are heard?
- Do you want to stand up for the rights of all excluded employees?
- Do you want to help make ACSS a better organization?
Now is the time to act and become a more important part of ACSS! Nominating yourself for a Chapter Position or as a Delegate is a great way to get involved and become a part of positive change.
Why should I become a Chapter Officer or Delegate?
- Helps you develop leadership skills
- Allows a safe space for your opinions and ideas to be shared
- Lets you experience networking opportunities and camaraderie with fellow excluded employees in your local Chapter
- Involves you with positive changes that can help excluded employees in the workplace
Are you interested, but not sure where to start? If you have never been involved with the leadership of an association, a great place to start is to become a Delegate. Delegates have the unique experience to attend and participate in all the events and opportunities at Delegate Assembly. Your vote and your voice matters. Many Delegates go on to become even more involved with the organization and with their own Chapter Leadership. Once you have familiarized yourself with the process of ACSS Leadership, many opportunities for advancement can open up for you!
Visit the new ACSS Elections Web Portal and Nominate yourself TODAY!
Nominations are open from December 1, 2020 through February 1, 2021.